Colorado Springs home prices by neighborhood is a report series exclusively by Colorado Springs Real Estate Guy.com! There are over 2000 neighborhoods in Colorado Springs. YES, you heard me right, 2000! Guess what? I am keeping track of stats on EVERY SINGLE ONE of them!
When you really start to break down home prices, neighborhoods matter. There can 2 homes that sell within a mile of one another that sell at drastically different prices, if you are on the wrong side of that street, it may be the difference of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- 1, 3, and 5 year appreciation rates (and how they compare to the MLS)
- Average cost per foot (even broken out by size brackets)
- Average days on market
- Success rates (homes that list vs. homes that actually sell)
- Premium and and discount tracking of that neighborhood vs the other neighborhoods.
- …and a whole lot more!
“Where are the reports??” you ask…they are safe with ME. This is the real meat and potatoes of market data and it’s for my clients only. Why?
- Other agents would have free access to it and I lose one of my advantages over them.
- This information really could help (and hurt) specific neighborhoods and their future resale potential (and I don’t want to do that).
- My clients get the “inside scoop” while the rest of the population just has to operate based on their agents “best guess”.
In the future, I may choose to publish a basic version of individual neighborhood statistics for the most popular Colorado Springs neighborhoods if I can figure out how to not negatively impact those neighborhoods or give away the “golden goose” to my fellow competitors (and overcome the massive technical challenge)…but for now, it will just have to be for my clients use only. Still think all agents are the same? Think again. Contact me and let’s work together to help you make smart decisions in your real estate transaction.